LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 3, 2017
By signing up for and/or using the Opalnote website (the "Website") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"), which govern your access to, and use of, the Website and its content.
This Terms of Service is a contract between you and Opalnote LLC (hereby referred to as "Opalnote," "we," "us," or "our"), and signifies a legal binding with users and anyone else interacting with our services on opalnote.com. Opalnote Services are hosted in France.
We do not provide warranties for the service. This contract confines our liability. Our service includes, without limitation, free networking, messaging, blogging, and microblogging. Uploaded personal information, photos, comments and all other content must strictly follow all sections of this contract.
Certain Opalnote services are available to the users upon registration. No withdrawal right or notice periods are enforced upon the completion of the registration process, except if the law requires otherwise. Unless legally restricted, our service starts immediately.
Opalnote reserves the rights to modify and change the Terms of Service and such adjustment will be implemented immediately on the Opalnote services. Your continued use of Opalnote establishes your agreement to the modification. It is your responsibility to review any updates posted by Opalnote. Any disagreements to the Terms of Service by the user must result in the immediate voluntary discontinuation of the Opalnote Services.
As a user, you must designate and certify that your personal information is accurate and truthful and that you are the proprietor of the contents you post on or in association with Opalnote Services. The contents you post must not infringe the copyrights, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights or any other rights of any individual or entity. Under the circumstances of this violation, you must take full responsibility to pay any and all payments, royalties, and any other fees due to any person or entity as a consequence of any contents you posted on or in association with the Website and/or services.
You must consistently maintain the accuracy and truthfulness of the personal information and contents you upload to the Opalnote Services. You are fully responsible for your exchanges and interactions with any other users and parties on or through Opalnote in any way.
To access and use the Website, You may be requested to provide a valid email address and set up an account. You acknowledge that Opalnote may use the email address You provide as the primary method for communication. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Opalnote cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
All information and contents (comments, photos, works of authorship, or any other materials) uploaded, transmitted, displayed or published on or association with the Opalnote Services by the users are strictly the property of the users and we will not use, copy, distribute and display the content solely in connection with the service and other Opalnote products and services without the consent of the user.
Opalnote reserves the rights to, without explanation, deny or decline your submitted information or contents. We may eliminate or edit any submitted information, contents, or messages by the users. We may reject, limit, suspend, edit, or delete your entry to particular or all of the Website and Services at any given time without any liability.
You must not exploit our trademarks or copyrighted items, or any comparable symbols, without Opalnote's written authorization.
You are not permitted to publically post anyone's legal documents, ID, financial information, or any private substances on Opalnote.
Upon repeated offenses in violating or breaching this contract and any other guidelines set by Opalnote, we reserve the rights to disable your account, permanently or temporarily.
In using our service, you must:
• abide by the legal jurisdictions
• abide by all guidelines and regulations provided by Opalnote
• never publically share your service account password
• notify us immediately of any form of security breach associated to our services
In using our service, you may:
• NOT undertake, assist or exacerbate unlawful demeanors
• NOT harm us or any of our affiliated groups and advertisers
• NOT utilize any illicit software or third party services to register, log on, interact, or edit contents in any way associated with Opalnote
• NOT post information, contents, advertisements, forum posts, images, or any other substances that are mature in content that depicts pornography, nudity, or violent in nature
• NOT post information, contents, advertisements, forum posts, images, or any other substances that are hateful, violent, discriminating, marginalizing, or threatening in any way
• NOT utilize any automated programs, methods, or services to log into and then use the Opalnote Service. This would include a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Opalnote, or "meta-searching")
• NOT use any illicit measures to alter or redirect, or make an attempt to alter or redirect, the Opalnote Service
• NOT attempt or actively disable, damage, weaken, impair, or overload the service or undesirably interfere in any way with other users' use of the service
• NOT redistribute or retail our service without our written and expressed consent
Opalnote cannot be held liable for any violation against this list made by the users that may harm, damage, disable, offend, or affect another user mentally, physically, or financially.
During registration, you are obligated to providing accurate name/entity and information. You are prohibited from providing any false information on Opalnote or creating an account for another individual without permission. You will not use Opalnote if you are under 13.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Opalnote from and against any and all loss, claims, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable lawyer fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your use of the Website and/or the information contained in the Website, or from your violation of the Terms of Service.
• You expressly understand and agree that Opalnote shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website or these Terms of Service (howsoever arising including negligence).
• In no event shall Opalnote or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• Your use of the Website and its content is at your sole risk. The Website and information are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
• Opalnote does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
• Opalnote does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased, obtained or used by you through the Website will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Website will be corrected.
The failure of Opalnote to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
For services offered by Opalnote that require payment, please examine our Payment Terms.
Opalnote's failure to enforce any term of this contract or other guidelines explicitly stated elsewhere may not be considered as a waiver of the particular term. Opalnote's ability to enforce such term at any point in the future is not affected under any circumstances.