LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 3, 2017
Opalnote will never disclose your personal information to any third party member, except under the circumstances in fulfilling legal responses, executing our Terms of Service Agreement and Privacy Policies, or protecting Users' rights, property, or safety. Devoid of a subpoena, your personal information will never be exposed to any government officials, law enforcers, or other third parties of court order or analogous legal processes. However, if Opalnote may judge, with the benefit of the doubt, that the disclosure of information is required to avert impending physical or mental harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity, then under these state of affairs, information will be published, selectively or in full, with pertinent legal guidelines.
Your uploaded information and contents are collected and stored on the Opalnote servers located in France. Your personal information is restricted though various uses of security measures and denies unauthorized access to any other users. Although we will take every security measure within our resources, taking into consideration of potential security breaches and illicit hackers, we cannot guarantee that your private information, contents, and communication will remain undisclosed.
You are not required to create an account or provide any personal information to browse content posted by other users. However, in order to create content of your own, you must create an account and provide relevant personal information in the required fields. If you opt to register with our services, you authorize the transfer and collection of the information you provide on our servers.
The following information (including but not limited to) may be transferred and collected on our server: your full name, email address, Username, Password, gender, and any other pertinent information you upload to your profile.
For the purposes of our Online Store, you may be required to provide:
• For the purchase of store items or other services; financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
• Billing and other information you provide to purchase our items or services
• Your interaction with our provided services, IP address, traditional web log information, advertising, discussion forums, including computer and connection information, records on page views, traffic in and out of Opalnote, ad data
• Further verification which Opalnote may request from you to submit in order to validate yourself as the appropriate user or if we are under the impression that you are breaching site guidelines
Opalnote utilizes session cookies to verify that you are logged into your account. The cookies expire immediately upon the closing of your browser. We may make use of a persistent cookie that stores your login ID to make it more convenient and accessible for you to login when you revisit Opalnote at a different time. In your browser, you may eliminate or block this cookie if you would like to stop this practical feature.
Your uploaded information and contents are collected and stored on the Opalnote servers located in France. Your personal information is restricted though various uses of security measures and denies unauthorized access to any other users. Although we will take every security measure within our resources, taking into consideration of potential security breaches and illicit hackers, we cannot guarantee that your private information, contents, and communications will remain undisclosed.
Our collection of your personal information is essential in order to offer the users with a secure, effective, efficient, and user-friendly experience with the Opalnote services. With your information, we may:
• Offer customer support and improve services the users may request
• Inform you about our updates on Opalnote or the policies
• Avert potentially illegal or detrimental activities, and enforce our User Agreement
• Evaluate the precision of the uploaded information to authenticate it with legally certified third parties
Opalnote allows you to disclose your personal information with your friends, people around you, and potential employers. You reserve the rights to select what information you would like to display in your profile, including personal information, contact information, photos, and interests.
Upon registration, you have full control and access over the personal information and content you upload through our service. As a logged in user, you may upload, adjust, or delete any information at any time, which will be updated instantly.